Welcome to Recipe of the Month
• Depending on size makes 12 Pancakes
Low Sugar ✓
• 1½tsp. cups all-purpose (plain) flour
• 3½teaspoons baking powder
• 1 tablespoon Natvia
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 ¼ cups milk
• 3 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1 egg
• cooking spray (olive Oil cooking spray)
METHOD1. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Whisk in melted butter, egg, and milk until combined. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
3. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray..
4. Pour batter into the hot skillet, about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until bubbles appear on the sides and center of each pancake. Flip and cook until golden, about 1 to 2 minutes.
CD Of The Month